Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Yada"

"Yada"
To be acknowledged & understood. To be "perfectly" known.

Psalm 139.23
Search me, O God, and know my heart.



Do not awaken love!

Song of Songs
8.4

Promise me O women of Jerusalem not to awaken love until the time is right.

8.6
Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death it's jealousy as enduring as the grave. Love flashes like fire the brightest kind of flame. Many waters cannot quench love nor can rivers drown it. If a man tried to buy love with all his wealth his offer would be utterly scorned.

  • Love is never bought. It's freely given. Not because it's cheap, but because it's priceless.


God's love is....
  • Personal
  • Passionate
  • Protective
  • Powerful
  • Possessive
  • Priceless
  • Persevering


    Take some time this week to recount the story of your relationship with God. How have you seen the seven attributes of love expressed toward you?






    Your words are my food and your breath my wine. You are everything to me.

1 comment:

  1. Love me some Beth Moore! ...And Mark Driscoll : ] I can't wait for her new book to come.. we will have lots more material ♥

    ReplyDelete