Maximize your singleness for God
- That means read your Bible
- Volunteer your time
- Are you honoring her?
- Are you wanting to know who she is?
- Is she modest?
- Can you lead her?
- Does she have a noble character? (Gen 2:18 & Prov 31)
- Can you provide for her?
- Is she like the negative woman in proverbs? (Nagging, Unfaithful, Overbearing)
- Do you want to help this man?
- Is he tough enough to remain strong in tough times?
- Is he considerate and generous to you?
- Will he be a good daddy?
- Is he a one woman man? (Cheating, Flirting, Looking at porn)
- How valuable are you to him?
- If he is unwilling to prove himself today he won't ever prove himself in the future.
- Do you want your sons to grow up to be like him?
- Do you want your daughters to marry men like him?
Well that's all for today. I will blog for real soon. I promised Jen. : ]
Your words are my food and your breath my wine. You are everything to me.