Monday, June 1, 2009

Patient. when you dont want to be.

John 16:33

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world!


It's hard not having a job and not worrying how you are going to pay your bills. I remember asking God to find me another job. I knew that I didn't need to be there anymore. BUT The income was good. I was complacent. I didnt want to find another job yet. I put it off even though I knew God was calling me to leave. Becareful what you pray for because God will answer you, but it might not always be the way you want him to lol. I didnt want to leave because I was afraid that I wouldnt be able to pay my bills. He was whispering in my ear....trust me amy trust me.


In march I was in a car accident. Costing an extra $650 I didnt have. That next month I was fired for something I didnt entirely deserve to be fired for. That next week I recieved a citation for stopping partially in a pedestrian walkway lol. Meanwhile still trying to pay bills and make payments towards the mission trip. For a bit I didnt think I would have the money to go this year.

God sure does have a sense of humor. You didnt trust me before when you had an income so try to trust me now amy when you dont. I got what i wanted. I didnt want to work there anymore, but I wanted it when I was ready. Not when God was.


My car is fine, my ticket has been paid, my bills are paid for this month, and the mission trip is paid. Somehow the Lord has managed to keep my bank account full. He has given me a peace to not worry. There are bigger things I need to focus on. God is going to do great things this year in oklahoma. It hasnt been easy. Its hard being on a budget. God is teaching me to trust him and be patient. I know there is a bigger picture to what I am seeing though. Thats what keeps me going.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."







Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment